* You can modify the default health check configuration by
* placing a HealthCheck.json file in the /bin directory of the
* HealthCheck Properties:
* maxMemory: Maximum percentage of allocated memory. Default: 70; 0 = skip.
* maxSessions: Maximum number of active sessions: Default: 100; 0 = skip.
* maxCPU: Maximum CPU load in percentage: Default: 100; 0 = skip.
* returnCode: Http return code to signal that this server is not available. Default: 503.
* retryAfter: Value for the Retry-After header in minutes. Default: 10.